N-Zilla

N-Zilla

Friday, April 29, 2011

N-Zilla's Mom needs a Tissue, a Hug, and a Nap

Today the N-Zilla had a doctors appointment. Where I proceeded to cry to the doctor.  I don't know what came over me. I told the doctor it was just because I was tired (N-Zilla's up right now and being very destructive, he doesn't want to go to bed and it is midnight).  I really am just so tired.  I was surprised that that as soon as I opened my mouth, tears came out of my eyes.  I kept on saying I'm just tired.  And I feel like I am alone again.  I don't know what Mr. S feels about all of this.  Sometimes I get the impression  that he is on board with our Sensational N-Zilla and other times he is just at his wits end.

So any way as I was crying at the doctors office, I found out that we are on the right track.  Doctor suggested that I try a night time schedule, something similar to our morning one. Maybe that will help with his sleep.  If not we can try Melatonin.  Geesh I was crying so much I think I might need to make a doc appointment for myself.  That or more frequent trips to the gym.  Maybe the snide remark made by S.I.L was right, maybe I do need counseling. 

I felt good that N-Zilla has such a caring Pediatrician, but walking out of the doctors office I felt embarrassed for crying.  Good Lord, am I that pent up for emotional release that I cry to the first Doctor I see..which by the way was an M.D not a counselor.

Rest of our trip Down Town (San Antonio) went good.  N-Zilla my loveable and destructive boy walked along the River Walk quacking at ducks and trying to jump in the street.  Luckily I had the harness on.  The only awkward thing about that was N-Zilla likes to drop to the ground and crawl or just lay on the cement...so it looked like I was walking my boy on a leash.  I'm kinda use to the stairs and remarks people make when I have the harness on, but safety first.  

As the trip came to the end I felt more and more embarrassed of my tears and more at peace that I am doing exactly what the N-Zilla needs to thrive as his loveable and destructive self.

3 comments:

  1. this picture has absolutely nothing to do with the post but it's still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have boxes of tissues and arms to to hug you. A bed to rest your head. Wish you lived near us so that you had more help. In the summer when you are out here, you can get all the rest you need. The Godparents (love saying that)cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanx Tia Rie...Love your code name!

    ReplyDelete