N-Zilla

N-Zilla

Friday, January 27, 2012

It started off as venting but turned in to adoration.


  Walking around out side.  Can not sit in the cry room at church and have a limited time sitting with the other adults during mass.  In short...we go for lots of walks.

 N-Zillllllaaaaaa!  I was very sad this day.  My loveable and destructive adorable son (and his baby sister) broke my very last gift from my teaching days.  When am I ever gonna go to Viet Nam.  Or have an awesome student named Vivian from Viet Nam.?



N-Zillas fav pose 




 His fav subject.  ONLY!
N-Zilla's found a new quite place.  It's my quite place.  In addition of knocking over our patio furniture and his toy chest, he know knocks over my frames.



In addition of knocking over our patio furniture and his toy chest, he know knocks over my frames.
 Over...
and over.  Since he started last week I have put frames back in place about a dozen times a day.


Okay...I started writing this post to complain and convince myself that it's ok that my house looks like it's been ransacked and infested with Thomas the Trains and Lighting Mc Queens...but all I can think of is how cute my N-Zilla is.


No comments:

Post a Comment