N-Zilla

N-Zilla

Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's not that easy to blog about N-Zilla.

N-Zilla.  What can I say.

Lately I have been more comfortable writing about my mishaps and musings at the other blog then I am writing about my N-Zilla.

I think sometimes I just don't want to think of anything else but "normal stuff" when it comes to N-Zilla.  Still...sometimes I cry when I see him hit a mile stone or realize a delay.

As they say "don't get it twisted".  My Loveable and Destructive son is still as loveable and destructive as ever. A broken wine glass is proof.

I just have this anxiety about him.  For him.

I have this habit of planning months ahead for things.  Like birthdays.  Feb is Crazy Horses.  March Is Mr. S's. April is Tiger Lily's (the baby).  And two months later is N-Zilla's and Son #1.

I have like 4 or 5 months until N-Zilla's Birthday.  Yet I'm freaking out.

I want to include family and friends without excluding him.

I've got a brillant idea for a birthday party for the Loveable N-Zilla from my cousin.  So I'm sure things will be fine.

I see how he is at social gatherings.  He gets over stimulated.  Starts knocking things over or retreats.  Christmas and New Years (which I have yet to blog about).  Basket Ball games and such.  I see him.  I know him.  I think that is why I have birthday party anxiety.

Mr. S suggested we invite his friends from school.  I had to say it out loud to Mr. S, "N-Zilla doesn't have any friends".

"Well then...Just invite his whole class".

I wanted to ask if he was even present during New Years.

...but instead just drank my coffee and talked about how ugly our couches are.

No comments:

Post a Comment