N-Zilla

N-Zilla

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

N-Zilla broke a pepper shaker.

Today N-Zilla my Loveable and Destructive son threw a pepper shaker in a restaurant.  It broke.  Glass shattered everywhere.  Me, like the Rockefeller that I am asked to put it on my bill.

Their is more I want to write about this day.  Like...why did I not see it coming?  What set N-Zilla off?  Son #1 and Crazy Horse acted totally normal...why?  Why didn't I seem more surprised?

Later. Way later I had several mini panic attacks.  I didn't pack him a sensory bag.  I should of.  I was to lazy and double booked to make dinner.  I didn't want to be bothered with the cleaning of the mess.  I shoulda just made dinner at home.  I sent N-Zilla to school with underwear instead of pull-ups.  I made him sit on the toilet this morning when he didn't want to.  I put him on the bus and didn't give him his weighted blanket, and I was still late to work.  I didn't tell him that he was going to his Grandma's house after school.  I hid his trains so he wouldn't get over whelmed....so me and his older siblings didn't have to deal with the mess of a dumped out toys box.  He found them anyways. I should have prepared better for the day.


(Upside of today: 1) We didn't get kicked out of the restaurant like we did at China Moon.  2)Despite the broken glass it was a very pleasant meal with Son #1 and Crazy Horse.  Because I didn't dwell on the broken glass to long, I got to hear about their day at school. 3) No dishes to wash at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment