N-Zilla

N-Zilla

Friday, September 23, 2011

N-Zilla and the Family


N-Zilla my Loveable and Destructive 3 yr old had family visit this week.  Grandma and Grandpa Big Bear and Nina and Nino ( and family).  They traveled from GA and CA and we had a great time in TX.

In case you are wondering if my N-Zilla destroyed anything this week...he did.  While staying at the time share he managed to pull down the thing that opens and closes the curtains.  He was able to take the sliding glass closet door go off it's track and nameless amounts of water, juice, milk, (and beer) were spilled on the rug.  I was able to fix the curtain, someone fixed the closet and all's well that end's well.

I love when N-Zilla (and the rest of my children) get to spend time with family.   As you have put together, we live in Texas and the Fam lives out of state.  It's rare that we get to see each other.

But...I get a little sad when they leave.  Of course I get home sick.  That's a given.  However, I know that it's not forever.  I get to call, email, txt and the communicate through the infamous Face Book.   N-Zilla can't.  I wonder how much he understands that they are family and we will always see them again.

For the most part N-Zilla's comprehension and communication skills are freak'n AWESOME.  Pre-K has done wonders.  Not only does he talk more, he understands, and has become affectionate.

This morning he started crying because he thought we were going to she Grandma Big Bear and Cousin.  I told him they went home and we would see them later.  He just stared at me and asked for Thomas.  That was fine...then later in the day Crazy Horse came home from school and N-Zilla ran to the front room yelling "Gramma".

Waaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment